Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Not my best vlog but I answered some questions! (and my mom called)

Did I just stop breathing for a second? I feel lightheaded and out of it/retarded. And if you happen to be my one friend who doesn't like the word retarded... I'm sorry. I'm offensive right now. Offensively slow. In fact, if I cared at all about only coming off as fantastically entertaining I would take this vlog out back and shoot it. But no, I'm too lazy to do another one so up this one goes. Consider yourself warned.


6 comments:

timdub70 said...

Thanks for answering my question.

Adirondack Towels and Scrubs said...

Ha.. when your phone rang, I thought it was mine and I jumped up to answer it. That's because my phone rings a lot and I'm like Pavlov's dog - except my mouth doesn't water as much.

So now that we're officially moving to Mexico together (jealous guys? huh? It's OK, you can come and visit us), I'll start looking for a nice little casa on the beach. I should stat practicing my high school Spanish...

Hola. ¿por qué es usted aquí? Salga por favor inmediatamente.

Oye bromea, bájese de mi césped?

Kevin said...

Yay! You answered my question I feel so special right now. I wrote (weird?) before it because in my mind that seemed like weird question to ask. Thank You Ali, I am forever a fan:)

WFG said...

You actually answered me. Don't tell Andy, but I really do think you love us more.

WFG aka ReflectiveBore.

Ted from Accounting said...

ROFL! Holy shit! I have the same exact phone set from Costco! I had the volume up and then turned to my freakin phone but it wasn't lit up! Good one Mrs. Rosen!

Yes Joe...we're always jealous of you! I think Joe should be the one who writes a book, "My 5000 Blog Posts to First Base"

High Five mi amigo!

Brett Jones said...

"My 5000 Blog Posts to First Base"

Brilliant!