Wednesday, February 04, 2009

This is what happened after The 404



This grainy video was shot with my BlackBerry as opposed to the Flip cameras which both Dustin and Anna have because they're fancy. Why am I not fancy, you ask? I don't know. It's not for lack of trying. Anywhoozle, after I did The 404 today the guys asked me to record a couple greetings and sign their wall and pose for some photos and take my clothes off. I thought the clothes thing was kind of weird, but I'm a good sport and they assured me this is what they always do and it's what Steve Guttenberg will be doing on Friday and stuff. Then Natali Del Conte told me the guys had crushes on me and then I tried to film this crappy little video but they kept talking about their man crush on Clayton Morris. I'm sorry, why weren't we talking about me again? I'm still baffled.

No comments: