Saturday, July 12, 2008

Hey look, it's me... again!

There's a lot of me on TV Saturday night/Sunday morning, in fact I feel slightly obnoxious pointing it out, which is weird because I'm all about talking about myself. I feel it's my duty. Plus, I enjoy it. So I don't really know what this sudden bashfulness is, but I know it feels foreign and I don't like it one bit. Shall my horn go untooted? I think not.

Now, to the TV:

I'm on Chelsea Lately at 11:30pm and 2:30am on E!

Red Eye at 2am ET/11pm PT on Fox News Channel

Weekend Today in New York at 7:40am on channel 4 (WNBC-TV)

Chelsea Lately and Red Eye are repeats, but maybe I'll say something different this time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are prettier than Greg Gutfield.

Toddrod said...

Greg has nice eyes though, and he's stacked!

Toddrod