Friday, February 20, 2009

3 Border Collies



Remember awhile ago in that post where I said I'd bought this pink thing that I decided was going to be my "correspondence corner" even though I don't correspond... with anyone?

Well the time has finally come where I've been asked to put something in the mail. "Aha! I have just the piece of furniture for that!" I said to my imaginary friend Chico. He shot me a dirty look because he was sleeping.



But then I looked inside said pink thing and apparently I don't have any stamps. I do have these dog stickers though.



Anyone know how many dogs it takes to mail a small oversize envelope?

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Depends on the breed

Kevin said...

I think two, but those are stickers of big dogs, so maybe it'll just take one?

Five Star Prototype said...

The one in the upper left that looks like a cross between a cow and a sea lion should do. Just write at the bottom corner $2.50 and they wouldn't know the difference. Or $8.16. Whatever it costs to ship out.

Anonymous said...

those are big dogs. two max
danny

Anonymous said...

I would go with the one in the lower left corner...the one with his tounge hanging out..He can lick the stamp you are going to need to buy.

Adirondack Towels and Scrubs said...

Are you sending me MORE things? Please Alison, it's getting a little embarassing. All the gold jewelry is nice but I really don't wear jewelry very often.

On the other hand, the 2009 Lamborghini Miura is awesome! I drive it almost every day.

Five Star Prototype said...

Wait a minute, so based on that previous post, what are your other allergies besides cats? Perhaps that plant you were hugging? Or the teapot? But glad you still put on a smile despite it all. So what happens when you go over Anna's house? You take any medications beforehand?

Brett Jones said...

I'm staring at the first photo and all I can think of is how this piece of furniture needs to be moved to the right a foot or so, so that it's centered between the wall and the brick.

I must say I'm surprised something like this does not bother you Alison. I suppose I'm just projecting though.

Ted from Accounting said...

Looks like a German Shepherd in the top right corner of those stamps! The smartest breed of domesticated canine in the WORLD...that is sufficient to mail your letter or the GS could even hand / paw deliver it personally!

Clever word play Miss Rosen!