Saturday, August 09, 2008

Just hanging out and being cool

I am the most occasionally socially awkward person alive. I just walked up to someone who I don't know but who threw a party with a friend of mine hence I recognized him. "Are you Michael?" I asked. He didn't hear me though, because it's loud here, so I stood tjere for a few uncomfortable moments while his friends noticed and then I walked away. Also, I have a lot more freckles than I left the house with.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

4 comments:

Toddrod said...

We need a freckles Vlog. This would mean that you'd need better lighting than you typically have on your Vlogs. What say you?

Toddrod

Brett Jones said...

Really, socially awkward? Honestly, I just don't see it.

Aside from the horrific events listed here, I hope you're having a great time.

I'm with toddrod on the need for another vlog. How about one from the road? It could become a tradition.

Don Allen said...

Wow, rough day.

I found a black widow spider in my garage tonight.

http://img20.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=34701_100_1060_122_1168lo.JPG

I think I should probably kill it, but it isn't hurting anything so I'd feel bad.

Maybe if I let it kill the neighbor's cat...

Oh, and follow me on Twitter, everyone! C'mon Alison, you too!

twitter.com/fduptv

Ted from Accounting said...

I know, I come across as a rather shy and timid blogger but in real life I'm like a social butterfly! I never stop freakin talking!

Maybe the dude was deaf! Did you use any sign language?

I bet you look cute with freckles!