Monday, November 17, 2008

Interior design from TV shows and movies

I should be packing. I should be packing clothes for LA and Canada and I should be putting things in bottles and then ziploc bags and I should also be stuffing socks into shoes. By my own logic, I plan to go naked in Orange County.

Anyway though, I just found this site about how to get the set design looks from TV and movies and it's cool http://silverscreensurroundings.blogspot.com/

For someone who has so little style, it's weird that I'm spending so much time reading about style. I don't plan to apply it. I just like to look at the pictures. And yet my words have style. Sometimes I speak entirely in corduroy.

Also, Gossip Girl made me cry tonight.

2 comments:

Brett Jones said...

"By my own logic, I plan to go naked in Orange County."

Did I mention I'm going to be in LA this weekend... I could drive south and we could meet for lunch... chat about sun block... and stuff.

Have fun out there. How about a vlog from some sunny local for your fans in the dreary and increasingly colder North East.

Anonymous said...

I'd like my living room to look like the Bat Cave - specifically the one in Batman Forever but not the one in Batman Begins, which for me was a a little too ostentatious. You gotta draw the line somewhere. Know what I mean? Of course you do.

And now I'm sorry I stopped watching Gossip Girl. I was going to watch an episode last week, but the short description had the names of 2 characters I wasn't familiar with. I figured if I got lost on the 10 word description, the hour long episode probably wouldn't make much sense.