Sunday, September 28, 2008

Why I don't have photos from last night

I went to a party last night and took out my camera to take some photos for you, my favorite blog readers, but the screen said "change battery pack." What it really meant? "Change battery pack, dumbass." What it really really meant? "Change battery pack, dumbass! You're finally going to a party and not only any party but one with a Bollywood theme and people are wearing all sorts of crazy outfits and all your friends are here, well, maybe not all, but many, and this would obviously be a night where you'd want to take photos and you didn't think to charge your battery?"

I hate chatty batteries.

3 comments:

Brett Jones said...

I am heart broken.

A Vlog in your new place would make it all better though.

Toddrod said...

Chatty batteries!! So many comments I can make, but I will keep them to myself!

Toddrod

Anonymous said...

Those damn camera companies! So is everybody supposed to know what "change battery pack" means? You shouldn't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out how to use it. Why can't they make it simple and say what they mean in regular ENGLISH?

Did you go to the party as Aishwarya Rai? You look a lot like her. I met her a few months ago and I was going to take a picture, but my camera said "open lens cover". What the hell does THAT mean???