Friday, September 12, 2008

Photos from today


This guy won a trip to NYC through MINIspace. We went to pick him up from the hotel and I interviewed him on the way to the roof. I asked him what he knew about the roof and I said I was going to make a "ding" sound for every correct answer and a buzzer sound for every incorrect answer but then I just started dinging and buzzing willy nilly because that's the kind of person I am.

Here's Erik and me through a fish eye lens.


In a MINI, before shooting.


Ben and I color coordinated today, accidentally.

2 comments:

Ted from Accounting said...

Damn you look freakin hot in that car! I swear that you have to be like 21! That is totally how I picture us in my Lamborghini Murcielago...well if I had one! :(

Anonymous said...

Your look great in red, Alison. Ben - not so much (although if Ben is reading this, I think it's an excellent shirt!)