Monday, July 28, 2008

The link to my Christpher Ciccone story is up

You can read it here. Incidentally this is the same day that a story came out in the New York Post where an unnamed source alleges that Madonna ghost wrote parts of the book with her brother and that the scandal is made up. I just don't think this is true. I've interviewed a lot of people and when the pieces don't add up I can feel it. Even if I'm not able to uncover the real story I know when what I'm getting isn't it. I didn't get that bullsh*t vibe on this one and plus, if she were in cahoots, I don't quite see what she added to the book. Some receipts? I just think there would have been something more spectacularly dishy in some regard were this whole thing were a publicity stunt.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quote of the buLLSH(ASTERICK)T:

"Don't you think the word Asterick sounds kind of like a Bad WorD ?"

---James "The Fact MAn" FRey

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it doesn't sound like Madonna would have anything to do with the book. In your article you said she may have forced 2 shows to cancel interviews with Ciccone. And everyone knows Madonna likes her privacy.

Again, great article Alison!

Rbastid said...

Very nice suprise to see this is up, seeing I have no work and can spend the time reading about Madonna (something I would never d otherwise)

Plus extra points for using the word Scabrous, someones been watching Bill O'Reilly's word of the week.