Saturday, May 03, 2008

Wow, Joe, I don't know what to say

Except: thank you for making this video (posted on The Activity Pit)! I liked the shots of Pomona and Jet Blue and stuff. And Tobey! Is that a satellite shot of Orange County? My sense of direction is so bad that whatever angle/distance I'm seeing something from, I still have no idea what it is. UPDATE: Okay, so obviously that isn't "Orange County." Remember when I asked if it was Orange County? Totally was just making a far out joke because clearly that's either my college or my high school. I think it's my high school. I think I recognize my locker. Where am I?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha... yes, that overhead shot is supposed to be Corona Del Mar HS. At least that's what Google Maps said it is.

This was something fun to work on last week while getting used to my new PC and dealing with some frustrating conversion issues. It helped remind me that computers can sometimes be fun!

Toddrod said...

pretty cool stuff!

Ted from Accounting said...

Wow Joe, at the next RosenFan Board Meeting, I'm going to nominate you the official audio / visual dude! That was pretty cool! For your next project, I will have a Rosen oil painting and a bronze sculpture for you to add!