Thursday, October 25, 2007

Red Eye tomorrow!

Tomorrow I'll be on Red Eye with Crispin Glover and Frangela! It's like the creepy weirdo version of the less creepy weirdo 11pm Saturday show! As a side note: I had a friend in college who looked just like Crispin Glover and he used to do the "get your damn hands off her" speech to entertain me and I'd make him do it over and over and I'd squeal with delight and usually clap my hands because I'm like a child when someone does something that entertains me and lets me make them do it over and over. Somehow I bet the real Crispin Glover would be less accommodating. Hm.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please don't be mad at me.
Mikey, the bed wetter

Anonymous said...

So you really aren't inequitable against the robotic idols every man (boy) admirers for their incomparable might that we autobots utterly have. You surprisingly carried out the dutiful request to forward my posts in your peerless blog unmatched by other women with black hair. (Yours truly, Optimus Prime.)

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to mention that Transformer referance on your upcoming Red Eye appearance that I'm bidding you to say.


-O.P