Friday, July 06, 2007

Today's TONYblog 1 Thing



Fujiya & Miyagi


Good afternoon, my precious fiddlehead ferns. After yesterday's excoriating indictment of my desk at my very own hands I decided to spend some time today cleaning it. And don't think the fact that you could care less is lost on me, because I feel it. I'm just carrying on anyway because I'm my own copilot, you know?

Now then. It's come to my attention that not only is it Friday, which is weird since it hardly feels like a Friday, but that you need some hot plans. Why don't you head on down to the South Street Seaport, Pier 17, say, around 7pm, for Fujiya & Miyagi, whom you may remember from March, when we tried to send you to see them but it just wasn't happening. Tonight it's happening. And then go here for some hot bear-on-bear action.

No comments: