Friday, February 27, 2009

a couple green room shots


"We look like bobble head dolls," said Josh. Well, maybe he actually only said he did but I do too here. I didn't realize I had the bobble head filter on. Also, this is the same green room as Geraldo uses. Did I mention I was on Geraldo? A bunch of times? (Not on the show a bunch of times, but mention it a bunch of times?). Why just tonight when Patty Ann Browne asked what I did for the Oscars, I said: "Geraldo!" Then I puffed up in a self-important fashion while Greg made an off-color joke. Also of note is the way this green room's walls are actually green. How cliché.

4 comments:

Toddrod said...

I thought all green rooms were green. Why do they call it a green room anyway?

Toddrod

Five Star Prototype said...

Whoa! Looking rather lovely there, Alison! Can't wait to see you tonight!

Five Star Prototype said...

Ooh...that was a mean diss on ya at the end of the show! Not cool.

Ted from Accounting said...

Who's that guy? Is that your ex-boyfriend?