Thursday, January 08, 2009

Red Eye's Best of 2008 segment, part 1



I'm in the very last minute. The seventh minute. And it's the "tiny Alison" thing which you've likely already seen since I have it on this page. So I guess I'm talking you out of watching this. But then that's me: mixed messages.

And thanks to Markca who posted this on the Pit, where I "borrowed" it. I swear I'll give it back!

If I were super ambitious I would slap together this footage with the footage last night when Greg asked me to wave behind Andy again and thus, it was recreated. But I'm not that ambitious. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm certainly driven, but I'm not going to just step over people or forget where I come from. When I get home it's still "hey Alison, take out the trash" and "hey Alison, can you recommend an ointment?" It's weird too, because I live alone.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I realized someone in your Twitter circle is JimmyFallon. Can you tell me if it's THE JIMMY FALLON or the jimmy fallon, cuz there not the same person.......

Toddrod said...

I wish Jimmy Fallon would do more commercials where he dances on top of taxi cabs

Toddrod

Adirondack Towels and Scrubs said...

I'm pretty sure it's the Jimmy Fallon who owns a small diner in Park City, Utah. In one blog entry, Alison said she worked as a short order cook there the winter after she graduated from college. I think the name of the place was "Jimmy's Chat & Chew"?

Hey Alison: GIVE ME AN ADAM AND EVE ON A RAFT, WRECK 'EM. TWO COWS, PAINT 'EM RED AND MAKE 'EM CRY. ADD SOME SWEET ALICE.

Bring back any memories?

Brett Jones said...

Tell me if I got this right, Joe.

That order would be two sausage links wrapped in flapjacks on top of a third flapjack covered in syrup. Two large milks with cows blood in them and Alison making fun of the two little kids at the table until they burst out in tears?

Toddrod said...

Hahaha... You guys are a bunch of freaks.

Toddrod

Ted from Accounting said...

Word up blog freaks! So I TIVO'd...how would you write this: "I Tivo'd or Tivoed, TIVOD or I used my Tivo device...whatever, I just watched on my television by using my Tivo apparatus your recent Red Eye appearance and you were uber awesomelicious!

Yeah Todd, in regards to your previous comment, I disagree with myself as well....I really don't like these new people either! But we have to keep the AMR Party Train rolling so I'll be cordial.

My word verfication is "Golas" so I golas all new people...unless they kiss my ass on the blogs otherwise I love them!

Adirondack Towels and Scrubs said...

Brett, that's exactly right!!

Alison, I missed most of the Strategy Room. The internet is crap here today. I mostly heard the wrestling guy talk about... wrestling. And was he trying to sell some vitamin drink or something? That part I'm glad I missed.

Then I heard someone say that the politicians are all crooks and how all of them are to blame for the financial crisis. How cynical!

I fully agree with him.