Tuesday, December 02, 2008

In the green room

With Nathan Rabin from The Onion AV Club. He's a co-panelist on some of the episodes of Switch that we're filming. He has a memoir coming out soon and then he's writing another book which is due soon because he's fancy like that. I'm not fancy like that. I'm fancy like: I brought a zillion pairs of earrings to the set this morning.

Also, Jimmie Walker was in an episode. We talking briefly about Red Eye.

Also, my favorite part of the day might have been when Mark the post production supervisor admitted to having "the song that the girl reindeer from Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer sings" stuck in his head. It's an uplifting ditty, really. Now it's in my head.


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

3 comments:

Brett Jones said...

So a quick google search of Switch, Switch Canada, Switch, Canadian Show and Switch Toronto returns a huge number of links about electrical switches and network switches.

Since I'm pretty sure your not doing a show about electrical switches (Not that I think you'd be a bad choice for such a program. In fact I think you'd be great.), what in the world are you doing in Toronto?

Say hello to the Kids in the Hall for me (Best show ever!).

P.S. I'm happy your back.

Brett Jones said...

I've just added season one of KITH to my Netflix queue.

Now if I move back into my parents basement, buy a Dodge Aspen and take a job doing menial labor for low pay, I can pretend it's 1989 again.

Adirondack Towels and Scrubs said...

I had kind of a thing for Clarice when I was young, but then I realized I could never spend my life with someone who has hooves. It's bad enough when someone throws an elbow at you in the middle of the night.

Hermie: Hey, what do you say we both be independent together, huh?

Rudolph: You wouldn't mind my red nose?

Hermie: Not if you don't mind me being a dentist.

Rudolph: It's a deal.

Hmmm... I'm starting to think Hermie liked reindeer a little too much.