Sunday, December 16, 2007

Tobey it is!

Tobias Potato Rosen is the full name, although when I hold him a stream of names and jibberish starts coming out of my mouth, interspersed with the words puppy, baby and face, so basically I pick him up and then it's "Tobey Puppy Potato Tobias Baby Face Puppy Tobey yes you are. Awwww..." If I werent so tired from the flight, I'd have lost all respect for myself. On the plane I watched Juno which made me cry a little, though it's funny, and which I'd definitely recommend. I can't even tell if I'm making sense anymore. I'm going to go stare at a puppy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tobias? Oh well. May he live long and prosper. I look forward to your next Red Eye appearance. You're the best! I like you too much!
Chris M.

Gary said...

I love puppies, ponies and kitties... kitties taste best with a basil pesto. Hate to admit it but I'm also one of those puppy kissing, mushy people too