Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Monday's TONYblog 1 Thing


Perhaps tomorrow I'll tell you about the time I made my coworkers take a tap dancing class with me!


How's it hanging, my sweet kadota figs? Enjoying the heat? I'm not, but then that's because I'm a human being, not an iguana, camel, dromedary, lizard or anteater (the previous is the result of my turning to my coworkers and asking, "What's an animal that likes the heat?" Michael misheard me though and thought I said, "What's an animal that likes to eat," hence anteater) and so I do better in temperate climes than in this inferno wrapped in a fire doused in a blaze sitting on a hellmouth that I call Tenth Avenue. You know? Also, I tend to get beads of sweat on my upper lip, which is unattractive no matter how you slice it, or wipe it away as the case may be. And let's say you've been reading the newspaper or something so you have some newsprint on your hands and then you go to wipe your upper lip then you're putting a smudge there so instead of a sweat 'stache you're pretty much sporting what looks like a prepubescent boy 'stache? It's why I insist on being packed in ice, trout-style, whilst sitting at my desk.

But this isn't about me, it's about you and your need to watch Savion Glover tap dance tonight. You can do so at the Joyce Theater at 7:30pm.

No comments: