Saturday, June 23, 2007

more 1 Things from the TONYblog


Cryptic!

Yesterday I told you that tonight your 1 Thing was going to be a wine festival and I'd be a no-good liar if I changed my mind, now wouldn't I? But then again in yesterday's post I told you I was a horrendous liar, so I'd be a liar if I kept my word. I'm like a logic puzzle! If I had a twin who was standing in front of a door and behind one of us was the door to freedom and behind the other, Bob Barker, which would you choose, provided you were allowed to ask only one question but knowing that I only wear pants on days starting with T and my twin only wears pants on days starting with S and she has six hatboxes and only four hats, one of which has to be returned to Marta by 3pm on Sunday?


If you enjoyed that, you're a masochist.


Wait, no, what I meant to say is that if you like games you'll love our Games issue (available online tomorrow). I tried to do some of the puzzles last night before getting frustrated by the cryptic crossword, which is the caviar of crosswords I've been told, which is why I recommend putting it in the fridge for about four hours and then eating it with a dab of sour cream.

No comments: